Monday, January 24, 2011

[Update] Quick Update

Categories:

I've been sick over the past few days, but I'm happy to announce that I just started my fourth semester here at Humber! I am in the process of working on various projects including a Japan-inspired game level and a demo reel. I'm also in the process of setting up an "official" website, which will most likely be victoriabreton.com. I am hoping to get that up and running sometime this week. This Blogspot website will be used to casually display my artwork along with blog entries, whereas my .com website will be used as a professional portfolio to showcase my best work for future employment opportunities.

Click the thumbnail(s) to view full-sized image(s).



I'm happy to say that my work is still being presented on the Humber 3D website. I don't know how much longer it will stay there, but regardless, I feel very proud! It's nice to know that something I worked so hard on is being appreciated. This semester is going to be hard, but I'm also excited about it. I hope to produce a lot of great work.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "[Update] Quick Update"

Post a Comment