Saturday, May 8, 2010

[Art] David Choi: T-Shirt Design

Categories:

David Choi was in need of some t-shirt designs a few weeks ago, so he put out a request to the online world. I decided to take a chance.  The design I made for him is different than my "usual style;" I experimented with vector art, colours I normally wouldn't choose, and self-made text. Regardless of whether or not my design is chosen, it was a really fun experience.

As a side note, for those who are unfamiliar with David Choi, he's a self-produced singer/songwriter/composer who has been enjoying steady success since 2006 on YouTube. Feel free to check him out; his original songs are catchy and melodic, and his cover songs are beautifully raw.

Click the thumbnail(s) to view full-sized images.


© Victoria Breton. Thanks for viewing!

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "[Art] David Choi: T-Shirt Design"

Post a Comment