Saturday, May 8, 2010

[Art] Graphic Design (Sheridan College 2008/2009)

Categories: ,

Click the thumbnail(s) to view full-sized images.









Graphic Design © Victoria Breton. Original photographs belong to their respective owners.
Thanks for viewing!

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

2 Response to [Art] Graphic Design (Sheridan College 2008/2009)

May 17, 2010 at 7:49 PM

Hi Tory!

Remember me?

I was looking at your blogspot featuring your Sheridan and Humber works.

Beautiful work! I don't know when someone who loves to draw and create "officially" becomes an artist but - IF YOU WERE TO ASK ME (who's asking?)... You're a full-fledged through-and-through truly-uniquely-one-of-a-kind artist.

Your animation is coming along really well. I know it's hours of work and I applaud your tenacity. Your life drawings show a comfortable and confident line. Your years of drawing nudes has taken you to the next level - way past novice. You are able to show a "weight" to your models which is very difficult.

Keep going and DON'T STOP!

I'll keep checking your blog. It's a joy to go through!

Love -
Louise

May 20, 2010 at 9:02 AM

Louise!!

So nice to hear from you! Thank you very much for your encouraging comment!

The way I see it, I've only learned 5% - 10% of what there is to know when it comes to animation, so I still have a long way to go, but I plan on experimenting with animation a lot over the summer. I find animation very exciting, and knowing that there is so much to learn keeps me going. :)

Thank you very much for your comment - it's such a nice surprise to see you here!

Post a Comment