Friday, May 21, 2010

[Art] 宇野実彩子 Painting

Categories:

This is a digital painting I did on Adobe Photoshop CS4 featuring the lovely 宇野実彩子 (Misako Uno) from the Japanese band, AAA. This took forever, mostly because it was my third digital painting ever, and my first serious digital painting. There's a difference between fun and serious paintings. :)

I learned a lot during the nine or so hours this took. All in all, it was a fun experience and I hope to paint another portrait soon. I manually piqued most of the colours directly from the original photo, so I could be as close to the original colour palette as possible.

Please do not post this elsewhere without linking back to my blog. I worked very hard on this. Thank you! I hope you like it.

Click the thumbnail(s) to view full-sized image(s).



Artwork © Victoria Breton. Thanks for viewing!

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "[Art] 宇野実彩子 Painting"

Post a Comment