Thursday, October 28, 2010

[Art] 3Ds Max 2011 Hallway Assignment (Humber College)

Categories:

After seven eight weeks of learning, stress, and perfectionism, my hallway assignment is finally complete. 352 polygons, 666 (creepy) triangles - I managed to keep it under the 1000-poly limit. I think that I progressed a lot over the eight weeks given, and although I'm not entirely happy with the final outcome, the feedback received in class today was generally positive, and I am proud of my work. I'll definitely keep the criticisms in mind: floor material is too large/perhaps tone down the light in the foreground/add an ambient occlusion map. We received our next assignment in this class (3D Graphics Production) already! Time to get started...

There is a very large watermark on this that you may be able to spot. I hope it doesn't distract you/detract from the image.

Click the thumbnail(s) to view full-sized image(s).



© Victoria Breton. Thanks for viewing!  

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "[Art] 3Ds Max 2011 Hallway Assignment (Humber College)"

Post a Comment